Episode 44 The Wilderness Athlete
When we think about the outdoors, we normally let our brains dive right into choosing the right gear. What if you get that right, but fail to prepare yourself for your adventure? Wilderness Athlete is a performance supplement company focused on serving those venturing into the outdoors. On this episode, Kevin Guillen joins me to discuss what Wilderness Athlete is, why is was created, and how supplements can play a role in your outdoor activities.
This episode is loaded with a bunch of great information centered around using supplements as a tool to enhance your adventures. Kevin coaches me through how I would approach bringing some of the WA products with me on an adventure and why they would be important.
If you're headed into the backcountry, you're going to want to be as prepared as possible and that doesn't mean having the right gear. It means having the right mindset and tools with you to make sure that time out there is as good as it can me.
Please enjoy this episode with Wilderness Athlete!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!!
Taking the time to listen to this podcast is greatly appreciated! If you have questions or comments, feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.
HELP THE SHOW
If you enjoyed this show and want to help me out, please leave me an honest review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts from. Doing so will help my podcast reach others and grow more and more. I can't do it without you!
Lifestyle Shop - http://byland.co/shop/
Comic Book - http://byland.co/comic-book/
- Introduction to Kevin and Wilderness Athlete
- Origins of WA
- Why WA was founded
- Creating an outdoor focused supplement brand tailored to that community
- Who WA serves and who they are as a company
- Kevin’s background and how he came to work for WA
- Using supplements for the outdoors
- How supplements can enhance performance in the outdoors
- Kevin’s supplement advice for a long distance trail
- How supplements can apply to an average backpacking or hunting trip
- Kevin’s advice to newbs
- How to reach Wilderness Athlete