While hiking out of Snoqualmie Pass in Washington State, I came around a corner and was met with this view. It was the beginning of “Alpine Lakes” Wilderness and for the next two days I earned every mile. I covered over 70 miles in two and a half days through some rugged country in order to meet my partner on the other side of the wilderness area.
Thank you for your interest in this print! Digital downloads are a great way to add artwork to a personal space or use on your website. Each image purchased will help ensure the continuation of this website and its content.
- This instant download includes the images pictured as a 72 DPI resolution jpg file which will be available for download upon completion of your purchase and payment.
- This listing is for a digital download. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED and no frames included.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors.
- Reselling of this image is prohibited.
- If any further help is needed, please contact us. Thanks!
© Artwork by www.byland.co